Thursday, April 29, 2010

National Honors Society

Last night, Hailey was inducted into the National Honors Society. I am such a proud mom! She really is an exceptional young lady. Not only is she very helpful around the house with the little ones, she holds down a job and makes good grades.

She looked beautiful, as always, at the ceremony.



I had to actually get a babysitter because Alessandro was in school and I wasn't going to miss the ceremony. I am so excited because I have known Samantha for years, she lives close by, and Luca adores her. She did a great job last night and Luca even went to bed for her! I put Nora to bed before I left the house, but she probably could have handled both kids.

All in all, we had a great night, celebrated at Grimaldi's and then Alessandro met me for 31cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins!

No comments: