Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family in Town

Wow, I can't believe how much time I let pass since my last post! Life has been so busy with kids and family, let me fill you in.
We had Alessandro's brother and his family in town for a week, so we jam packed a lot of fun filled adventures for their boys. In a sense, we got a staycation out of the deal. I had Alessandro home from work for 6 days and we got to see things in Arizona that we had never made the time to see! Sal, Josephine, Sal Jr., Jacob and Dominic all stayed with us for the week and we had a blast!
So here are the accomodations...Nora in her playyard, in our closet, Sal and Josephine in her room, our nephews in a big tent in the middle of the living/playroom area. So much fun! Luca would wake up so happy to have boys to play with because they gave him so much attention.
I am going to write an overview of the week and then as the days pass, I will enter more detailed posts of each adventure.
While they were here, we celebrated Sal Jr.'s 11th birthday, saw the Grand Canyon, went to Rawhide, stayed at the Arizona Grand Resort, hiked Camelback, had an adult's only night out, went to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium, and spend some time in North Scottsdale (shopping!!!), much to the boys dismay!

Stay tuned! More to come, and I promise you will find amusement in some of our adventures!!!

No comments: