Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nora's First Birthday




My sweet, sweet baby girl is already a year old and I feel like she was born just last week! Some of Nora's attributes...she is such a content baby, she loves to cuddle and be held, she has a smile that just melts me, she loves to hear her own voice (in a pleasant way), she only cries when she is teething, hungry or needs to be changed, when she is tired she starts to grab her ear, and everything she does is dainty. She was even dainty eating her first piece of birthday cake! She would grab pieces of it with her index finger and her thumb and kept herself clean for a while! Once she got a little comfortable with the taste and feel of it, it was coating her hands! So precious!




I am so thankful to Jesus for Nora, I am overwhelmed that He would choose me to steward over her life...what a big responsibility, I hope I do a job worthy. At times, I just want to freeze time. I just want to make it stop because these moments are precious and they are going by way too fast.

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

No comments: