Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Love Spending Time With My Kids

I love spending time with my kids. They never cease to make me laugh. Whether Luca is bolting out a new word or phrase, like "I don't know", as he looks at me with his big eyes while shrugging his shoulders, or Nora is trying to suck on my ear or chin, or when Hailey says something witty, as she often does, I am amused by them on a daily basis. I am fascinated by their growth and development and am brought to the realization of how great my God is that He would create such beauty.
 Luca is already learning how to charm the ladies, starting with his one and only mother! Today, he was playing outside with some other kids and he comes running in with a small flower in his hand that he had picked from our yard. A huge smile on his face and his chest out, proud as punch, he hands it over to me and says  "Mommy, I love you so much and you are so beautiful to me!"...well, not exactly. He was mumbling something that I couldn't understand, but I am sure that is what he was trying to communicate.


Nora is just so incredibly sweet. She is all smiles and cuddles and a very content little girl. She is everywhere and gets into everything! She is doing the army crawl. She remains toothless at 10 months old!

No comments: