Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nicole's Wedding


Last night we went to our friend Nicole's wedding. She and her new husband Chris were stunning and the ceremony was beautiful. They were joined at the altar by his two teenage children. Chris was widowed and God brought Nicole to him and his kids.  If you read my post on Single Moms and Single Men, it compliments this one. I think God is always thinking about the children. I am so happy for Nicole as I know that she has waited faithfully for the right man to come along and sweep her off her feet!



One of the few pictures Alessandro and I have together since having kids!!!


Me and my friends Nancy, Nicole and Julie. Nancy traveled all the way from Belleville, Illinois to be a part of the celebration.


Sweet Nora all bundled up. The reception was outdoors so it was a bit chilly, but so beautiful. We brought Nora with us but left Luca at home with Hailey.

No comments: