Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Potty Training!

No, not Luca! My goal is by age three we will have that conquered! This story is about Nora, who we affectionately refer to as TiTi.
I have shared before that TiTi had a habit of having a bowel movement almost every time she took a bath. This meant for a very clean bathtub because I had to sanitize it just about daily. She has cooled off and no longer is this a habit of hers, but we almost had an incident today.
She and Luca were taking a bath together, splashing and playing away, when she took the stance and made the face.

(Yes, that is the look)
I panicked because I knew if I didn't do something, Luca was going to completely freak out! Wouldn't you?
Anyhow, I saw the expression on her face, grabbed her and sat her down on the potty, dripping wet! She did her thing, got lots of praises and back into the bath tub she went.

(Luca loves to help shampoo Nora's hair)
Ah, such sweet moments...

No comments: