Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One of Those Days

Well, we certainly all have them. You know what I'm talking about. One of THOSE days. Long, too much to do, not feeling 100%. With Hailey's 16th tomorrow and chasing after the 2 under 2, there was no time for napping...not for me anyway! Still with the hectic day I had, I was able so sit on the sofa with Luca on one side of me and Nora on the other, and spend a moment with the Lord. It literally felt like only a moment. On days like these, I long to read for hours for that extra rejuvenation and comfort. They (the moms with kids all over the age of 3) keep telling me that those times will be coming soon. I can't wait, but then I can. I adore the baby stage and even the challenging stage Luca is in (21 months). I like the cute part more than the training part, I must admit.

It is time for me to lie down and sleep sound...big day tomorrow...I am dying to tell you all about it, but it will ruin the surprise of all we have planned. Yes, it will be a very exciting day from start to finish!

No comments: