Friday, October 23, 2009

FAVORITE FRIDAYS!

Todays theme is Favorite Books
My top three...at least right now, are:


  • Captivating
  • Redeeming Love
  • Shepharding A Child's Heart



Each book made my top list for different reasons...as a woman, Captivating ministered to me in so many ways. If you are a woman, single or married, this book helps you to understand yourself as a woman. Great book.

Redeeming Love, I have no words. Based on the book of Hosea.

Shepharding A Child's Heart has helped me as a parent in each stage of discipline for my children. I don't just want "well-behaved" kids, I want kids who, when no one is looking, will make Godly decisions because it is their own heart's conviction. "Well-behaved" kids might turn into self-serving adults and I think this book teaches how to train the heart of a child and not just the actions for fear of getting caught.

I look forward to hearing from you on your favorite books!

No comments: