Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Why is is 100 degrees again?????  I don't want to hear the global warming theory from anybody because there are some places that had their coldest winter last year and there are also plenty of studies out there to disprove that theory. No, it is not global warming, but why????

I went to the chiropractor today and I just have to say that I absolutely love the clinic I receive my treatment from. I get my adjustment and use a machine called Spine Force, but the best part of it all is the therapeutic massage I get each and every time I go in, which right now is 3 times a week. I have a spondylothesis, grade 1. If you have a spondylothesis, then you want the one I have, very treatable. I am so thankful because the pain I experience in my back on a daily basis is very debilitating especially when you have two small children and laying on the couch with pillows propping you every which way is not an option! I am slowly but surely making progress on my rehabilitation and will be back to running again very soon.

We had a great day with Daddy home!  I love his days off!  We went to the Mother Nature's Farm Pumkin Patch and Luca had a blast! 

There was pumpkin decorating, a hay maze, a jump and bounce, a hayride, animals, barrels to crawl through and lots and lots of dirt!




Nora mostly hung out in the stroller while Luca played.



Luca and Alessandro went through the hay maze and when they came out the exit, Luca was proud as punch!


It was a great day, but did I mention that it was soooo hot!  We wanted to wait until the weather got cooler, but the next couple of weekends are booked.
One thing I want to share about the hay ride and pumpkin patch...we sat on metal benches on the trailor rather than hay. There was not much hay on the hay ride and you couldn't get to the hay that was on there because it was beneath some metal bars. I was expecting the hay ride to take us out to the pumpkin fields to pick our pumpkin. We actually didn't see any pumpkins on the hay ride. We just rode around a dirt road. Just a couple of observations. It really made no difference to Luca, he had a "sick" time (as Hailey would say it).



                                                                                               
When Luca first laid his eyes and hands on the pumpkins, he started throwing them as if they were one of his balls!

Luca was really enjoying himself on the tractor. He looked at Nora as if she was invading his territory!


No comments: