Monday, October 26, 2009

The Future is Bright!

Today, I got a glimpse of my future...Nora was in her activity center and Luca was standing beside her playing as well. Out of nowhere, they both started laughing!  It was so great!  Soon, they will play and entertain one another. It was the cutest thing ever to hear both of their fantastic laughs at the same time. I love being a mom.

This afternoon I had to take Hailey to the orthodontist for a retainer check all the way in Scottsdale, so we loaded everybody up in the car and off we went. I was a little worried about how I was going to entertain Luca for who knows how long, but the orthodontists office took care of that for me!  There was a play area with stairs, a slide, a fish tank and a jail! Luca had a blast! 


We decided that since we were out in that direction so late in the day that Alessandro would just meet us at our favorite pizza place, Ray's Pizza, since it was on his way home from work. This way, we got a night out as a family and we both avoided terrible traffic!

No comments: