Thursday, October 15, 2009

Relax or Work?

Today Nancy suggested that we have our Bible Study outside since the weather has been so nice. We had a picnic out by the play ground area. Luca and Kaitlyn had a great time and were very happy not to be couped up inside. This may become a habit of ours until the weather gets unpleasant again. Nancy's mother-in-law was in town so she joined us. It was so nice getting to know her.


I wasn't feeling well this afternoon, so rather than getting things done while my kids were napping, I sat on the couch and watched Marley & Me. I never do that, although it sure was nice. Wow!  That was a tear jerker. Luca woke up before it ended and watched the remaining 45 minutes with me. As I am sobbing on the couch, he is just looking at me probably thinking "What's she so upset about? Who said 'no' to her?". Tears running down my cheeks, I look over at him and can't help but laugh through the tears... Anyhow, dog lover or not, that was a good movie.

No comments: