Thursday, October 8, 2009

In Honor of My Husband


Today is going to be entirely devoted to my husband, Alessandro. Thirty-four years ago today his parents, Rosario and Rosemary Alu were blessed with their 4th son.



We met 5 years ago and his character has proven to be that of integrity, loyalty and Godliness. He is an amazing father and I knew that before having Luca or Nora by the way he treated Hailey. He inherited Hailey at age 12 and if you don't know what a 12 year old girl is like and you want to, just ask me! He has always given her his best and loves her as his own. As a matter of fact, he won't let anyone call her his "step daughter". She is his daughter in all respects but biological. Alessandro is a family man through and through.



As a husband, he exceeds all of my dreams and expectations. He is attentive, loving, a great provider and he always has such a positive attitude and brings light into any room he walks into. He is intelligent, funny and determined.

I love him and am so thankful that he is the person I will spend the rest of my life with.

No comments: