Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nutella

My husband grew up on Nutella. His mom used to put it between two pieces of bread and make sandwiches for the kids. For him it is a childhood pastime that he wishes to pass on to his children. Believe it or not, I actually never heard of it until I met Alessandro and now, I am addicted!

We eat it with bananas, apples, ice cream, croissants and this morning Alessandro made Nutella Crepes!  They were amazing! He loves to cook on his days off and believe me, I let him!

Just a quick note about Hailey and the "growing up" process she is experiencing...usually every other Tuesday night Alessandro and I go to a marriage enrichment class taught by our friend Frank Seekins. Frank is a Hebrew scholar. He and his wife, Sally are exceptional and have been such a blessing in our lives. Anyhow, back to Hailey. My sister, Keturah watches the kids for us and Hailey loves to go hang out with her. This week, Hailey had to work. She was so disappointed!  I felt so bad for her, but it won't be the first time that a job or other commitment will get in the way of fun! If you are human, you have had this experience!


Nora had her 4 month check up today. Yes, she is actually 5 months, but I just couldn't get her in before now. Life has been so busy! She is in the 90th percentile for height and weight and 50th percentile for head circumference. She actually weights more than Luca did at his 6 month appointment!  Go girl!

No comments: